Our employment application is available at the bottom of this page. Please review our job opening and apply using the form. Thank you!
NOW HIRING FOR 2023 SEASON!
Hyde Park Landscape, Inc.is a full-service, family owned
and operated landscape company. For over four decades our
award-winning, professional Team has made us a leader in the industry.
We continue to grow, and demand for our services and expertise is at an
We currently have an excellent opportunity open: a Gardener/Landscape Maintainer position
working out of our Norwich, CT location. This is an exceptional
opportunity to further your career in the green industry and join our
Why work at HPL: Hyde Park Landscape offers an
inclusive work environment with a strong company culture in which people
are treated like people.
RATE: Competitive compensation based on
level of experience, ability to adapt to innovation and willingness to
grow with the company.
- Drive a company truck and trailer to job sites
- Operate landscape equipment
- Implement directives and follow instructions from Supervisors
- Recognizing basic maintenance requirements for trees, shrubs, and perennials
- Keep accurate records of completed work orders daily
- Assist other crews with horticultural maintenance and installations
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Minimum 1 year gardening/landscaping experience including but not limited to:
bed care/weeding, mulching, trimming, pruning, planting, and basic plant
- Must be organized, manage time effectively and have attention to detail
- Must be able to perform basic math and have good communication skills
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs and operate small equipment
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions (cold, rain, wind, etc).
- Must always read and follow safety procedures
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
Norwich, CT 06360: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Gardening: 1 year (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Required)