LAWN CARE TECHNICIAN
Hyde Park Landscape, Inc. is a family owned and operated Landscape Design Build, Maintenance and Lawn Care company serving SE CT for over 40 years. We are known for our personalized attention and ability to develop strategies for success in the residential and commercial landscapes. At present, we are looking to hire another full-time turf care representative to join our growing team for 2020. This opportunity is available to a reliable candidate who has turf/landscape experience that is motivated and embraces a strong work ethic. This person must understand the importance of a professional appearance and have strong communication skills. Hyde Park Landscape prides itself in creative a work environment that is conducive to nurturing an associates personal and professional goals.
Why work at HPL: Hyde Park Landscape offers a great work environment with a strong company culture in which people are treated like people.
RATE: Competitive compensation based on level of experience, ability to adapt to innovation and willingness to grow with the company.
$16 – $22 per hour.
- Drive company truck and trailer to job sites
- Operate turf care equipment
- Implement directives and follow instructions from Supervisor
- Recognizing basic maintenance requirements for truck and equipment
- Efficiently complete turf care tasks at multiple locations during the day
- Keep accurate records of completed work orders daily
- Interact with existing or prospective clients regarding turf care needs
- Assist with office procedures, ie: proposals, scheduling and route building
- Assist other crews with horticultural maintenance and installations
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have a CT pesticide supervisory or applicators license
- Possess the ability to be organized, manage time and have attention to detail
- Will need basic math and good communication skills
- 2 years experience in Landscaping or turf care
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and operate small equipment
- Must be able to work outside during multiple types of weather
- Read and follow safety procedures
Job Type: Full-time